For the mutual benefit and protection of authors and publishers, it is necessary that authors read and agree with the following consent before submitting this project for the FABRICATE 2020 conference and publication. The consent ensures that the conference organisers and Publisher have the Author’s permission to publish the relevant contribution.
Title: ‘FABRICATE:(pending subtitle)
Conference organiser: The Bartlett School of Architecture, UCL
Publisher: UCL Press
- The Author hereby assigns to the Publisher the right to publish the said Contribution, and translations of it wholly or in part, via Creative Commons CC-BY License. Authors retain copyright and are free to reuse their work without restrictions.
- Any decision to reprint or translate all or part of the Contribution rests with the Editors; Authors will be notified wherever possible.
- The Author warrants and represents that all images are fully captioned, and credited in the submitted documents, the Contribution does not infringe upon any copyright or other right(s) and that it does not contain infringing, libelous, obscene or other unlawful matter, that they are the sole and exclusive owner of the rights herein conveyed to the Publisher, and that they have obtained the customary permission from the copyright owner or their legal representative whenever a passage from copyrighted material is quoted or a table or illustration from such material is used. The Author will indemnify the Publisher for, and hold the Publisher harmless from any loss, expense, or damage occasioned by, any claim or suit by a third party for copyright infringement or arising out of any breach of the foregoing warranties as a result of publication of the Contribution. The contribution shall be delivered to the Publisher free of copyright charges.
- The Author guarantees that the Contribution to the Work has not been previously published elsewhere, or that if it has been published in whole or in part, any permission necessary to publish it in the work has been obtained and provided to the Publishers together with a statement of the original copyright notice.
- The Author declares that any person named as co-author of the Contribution is aware of the fact and has agreed to being so named.